Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1.5 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 0.5 pound(s) breakfast sausage
- 1/3 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley chopped
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) red bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) celery chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 4 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 18 ounce(s) canned tomatoes
- 4.5 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x5" loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pat into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours.
- In small skillet, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute. In food processor, combine garlic, oil, peeled tomatoes, and spices. Pulse until tomatoes are in small pieces. Transfer to 2 quart saucepan and simmer 20 minutes. Pour sauce over meat loaf to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by laldis and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note