Community Recipe from
- 1 quart(s) Water
- 2 tablespoon(s) Kosher Salt
- 3 clove(s) Garlic Crushed
- 1/3 cup(s) Honey
- 2 sprig(s) Fresh Sage Leaves Only
- 1/4 cup(s) Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 whole(s) Juice and Zest of Lemon
- 4 whole(s) Chicken Breasts Bone in, skin on
- 2 slice(s) Smoke Bacon Finely Chopped
- 3 whole(s) Sweet potatoes Scrubbed and thinly sliced
- 4 whole(s) Medium Potatoes Scrubbed and thinly sliced
- 1 whole(s) Medium Onion Peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 clove(s) Garlic Peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 sprig(s) Fresh Sage Leaves Shredded
- 1 2/3 cup(s) Chicken Broth
- 2/3 cup(s) Heavy Cream
- 1 cup(s) Parmesan Cheese Grated
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- 1. Mix water, kosher salt, honey, garlic, sage leaves only, apple cider vinegar, and juice and zest of 1 lemon for brine in a large bowl; add chicken. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate 2 to 8 hours.
- 2. Remove chicken; let come to room temperature. Drain chicken, discarding brine, and pat dry with paper towels.
- 3. Preheat oven to 350F. In a roasting pan, toss the bacon, veggies, garlic, and sage with olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Pour in broth. Cook 30 minutes.
- 4. Remove veggie pan from oven; pour in cream and sprinkle with pepper and Parmesan. Add chicken, dotting pats of butter on each piece. Cook 35 minutes, or until chicken is golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Scoobydoo7513 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes