Create the ultimate salty-sweet combo with little pretzel pieces, gummy worms, chocolate-covered candy pieces, and candy corn. Stir in a mixture of dried fruits and banana chips for snack that your kids will love.
- 1 (16-ounce) package candy corn
- 1 (15-ounce) package pretzel nibblers
- 1 (12-ounce) package caramel popcorn and peanuts
- 1 (15-ounce) package banana chips
- 1 (15-ounce) package candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1 (15-ounce) package dried mango
- 1 (15-ounce) package dried pineapple
- 1 (10-ounce) package toffee pretzels
- 1 (6-ounce) package sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 (6-ounce) package worm-shaped chewy candy
- Stir together all ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
- NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used pretzel Nuggets, Crunch 'n Munch, M&M's, and Craisins.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Trash Mix Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Gifts, Kid-Friendly, Make-Ahead, Portable/Picnic, Quick/Easy
- CUISINE: American
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Fruits
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Meatless
- OCCASION: Autumn, Halloween, July 4th, Labor Day, Memorial Day, New Year's, St. Patrick's Day, Super Bowl
- PUBLICATION: Southern Living