- 1 cup unsalted pumpkinseed kernels
- 1/2 cup whole natural almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups wheat bran flakes cereal with raisins and clusters
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped crystallized ginger
- 1/4 cup flaked unsweetened coconut
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate minichips
- calories 161
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 9.9 g
- satfat 2.2 g
- monofat 1.8 g
- polyfat 0.6 g
- protein 4.5 g
- carbohydrate 15.4 g
- fiber 2.9 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 54 mg
- calcium 30 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°.
Place pumpkinseed kernels and almonds on a jelly-roll pan. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with sugar and salt; toss to coat.
Bake at 375° for 10 minutes. Let cool on pan 30 minutes.
Transfer pumpkinseed mixture to a large bowl; add cereal and remaining ingredients, tossing well.
Kids Can Help: Kids can measure all the ingredients, pour them into the bowl, and toss. Then they can measure individual portions into snack containers so they're ready to go for the week.