Traditional Greek Potato Salad (Patatosalata)
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) small new potatoes boiled, halves, and sliced
- 20 kalamata olives rinsed and well drained
- 1 medium red onion thinly sliced into rings
- 3-4 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- In a medium serving bowl, combine potatoes, olives, and onion.
- In a small jar, shake together olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and oregano and pour over salad. Serve cold or at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes