- 4 (5-inch) corn tortillas
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 (16-ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup (1.3 ounces) preshredded 2% reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese
- 1 orange or green bell pepper, seeded and thinly cut into 12 rings
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and cut into 8 slices
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo (such as Goya)
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons roasted pepitas
- Lime wedges (optional)
- calories 282
- caloriesfromfat 26 %
- fat 8.3 g
- satfat 2.1 g
- protein 15.3 g
- carbohydrate 41.5 g
- fiber 10.7 g
- cholesterol 8 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 657 mg
- calcium 191 mg
How to Make It
Place a baking sheet inside oven, and preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly coat corn tortillas on both sides with cooking spray; place on preheated pan. Bake at 350° for 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp and golden. Cool tortillas on a wire rack.
Heat beans in a small saucepan over low heat 5 minutes, stirring often. Combine lettuce, onions, and cilantro in a bowl; toss.
Divide beans evenly among tortillas. Top each tostada with 1/2 cup lettuce mixture, 4 teaspoons cheese, 3 bell pepper rings, 2 avocado slices, 2 tablespoons pico de gallo, 1 tablespoon sour cream, and 1 1/2 teaspoons pepitas. Garnish with lime wedges, if desired.