Photo: Gooseberry Patch
There is a whole lot of flavor wrapped up in these colorful little pinwheels. You can serve them cold as appetizers or a fun snack.
Yield: Makes about 4 dozen
- 2 8-oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1-oz. pkg. ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 5 12-inch flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup green olives with pimentos, chopped
- 3/4 cup black olives, chopped
- 1 4 1/2 oz. can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 4-oz. jar chopped pimentos, drained
- Combine cream cheese, dressing mix and onions. Blend well; spread evenly over one side of each tortilla.
- Stir together olives, chiles and pimentos; spoon over cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up each tortilla jelly-roll style; wrap each in plastic wrap. Chill for at least 2 hours; cut into one-inch slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note