This was delicious and a definite do-over!! Everyone loved it! I substituted parmesan cheese and it worked quite well.
Tossed Greens-and-Grapes Salad
More From Southern Living
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (5-oz.) package spring greens mix or sweet baby greens
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup salted, roasted cashews
- 2 ounces Manchego cheese, shaved
- Stir together first 6 ingredients in a large serving bowl. Add spring greens and next 3 ingredients, and toss. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads