- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 12 cups torn Bibb lettuce
- 4 cups torn Red Leaf lettuce
- 4 to 6 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin orange sections, drained
- Crispy Cayenne Nuts
How to Make It
Whisk together first 5 ingredients; cover and chill salad dressing 8 hours, if desired.
Combine lettuces, blue cheese, and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing, and toss.