- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian or Italian Dressing, divided
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 medium seedless cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 container (4 oz.) Mediterranean-style feta cheese crumbles*
How to Make It
Pour 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing over shrimp in small nonaluminum baking dish or resealable plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes.
Remove shrimp from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil shrimp, turning once, 15 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Combine remaining ingredients in large serving bowl. Add shrimp and toss. Serve immediately.
*Also terrific with plain feta cheese crumbles. Photo Copyright© 2009 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Nutrition information per serving:
Calories 230, Calories From Fat 110, Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 12g, Cholesterol 130mg, Sodium 790mg, Total Carbohydrate 9g, Sugars 5g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Protein 20g, Vitamin A 80%, Vitamin C 40%, Calcium 15%, Iron 15%