- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup coconut macaroon crumbs, about 5 macaroons
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- 2 cups (1 pint) whipping cream, whipped
- 24 foil baking cups
- Garnishes: Semi-sweet chocolate curls, cherries, macaroon crumbs or almonds
- BEAT sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended. Stir in vanilla, macaroon crumbs, almonds and maraschino cherries. Fold in whipped cream.
- FILL baking cups with tortoni mixture. Garnish with chocolate curls, cherries, crumbs or almonds.
- FREEZE 6 hours or until firm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tortoni Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes