- 1 can (14 oz.) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup coconut macaroon crumbs, about 5 macaroons
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- 2 (1 pint) whipping cream, whipped
- 24 foil baking cups
- Garnishes: Semi-sweet chocolate curls, cherries, macaroon crumbs or almonds
How to Make It
BEAT sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended. Stir in vanilla, macaroon crumbs, almonds and maraschino cherries. Fold in whipped cream.
FILL baking cups with tortoni mixture. Garnish with chocolate curls, cherries, crumbs or almonds.
FREEZE 6 hours or until firm.