Photo: Holger Eckstein; Styling: Linda Hirst
More From Coastal Living
- 2 lime slices
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 2 fresh basil leaves
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Basil-Lemongrass Rum
- 1/2 cup ginger beer
- Garnish: lemon slices, fresh basil leaves
- 1. Place lime slices in an old-fashioned or rocks glass; add sugar and basil. Crush with a muddler or wooden spoon until sugar dissolves.
- 2. Fill glass with ice, and top with Basil-Lemongrass Rum and ginger beer. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note