Fast, easy, delicious - and you can keep all the ingredients on hand.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 large jar(s) norther white beans do not drain
- 3 cup(s) chiken broth
- 1 jar(s) black bean & corn salsa
- 2 package(s) Perdue roasted chicken strips chopped
- 8 ounce(s) pepper jack cheese shredded
- 1 package(s) tortilla chips
- Combine all ingredients in a large sauce pan or small Dutch oven. Heat over medium heat until the cheese melts. Serve immediately or simmer to keep warm. Serve with crushed tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Margareta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note