Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts
- 3 cup(s) chicken broth reserved from cooking
- 1 can(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 onion, medium chopped
- 1/2 green pepper chopped
- 1 can(s) Rotel tomatoes
- 1 can(s) Mexicorn drained
- 1 can(s) Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 can(s) Cream of Potato soup
- Boil chicken breasts until done, reserving broth. Cube or shred cooled chicken. Add all ingredients to crockpot, plus salt, pepper, garlic, parsley, cumin, chili powder and red pepper to taste. Cook on low-medium heat for 6-8 hours. Serve with Monterrey Jack cheese and tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes