Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 101/2 ounce(s) can chopped tomatoes and green chilies drained
- 1 16 ounce(s) can pureed tomatoes
- 3 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 cup(s) chicken cooked and diced
- mozzarella cheese
- tortilla chips
- 1. In a saucepan, saute onion and garlic in 1 TBSP oil for 5 minutes, until onions are
- 2. Add remaining ingredients.
- 3. Heat to boiling, then reduce heat and simmer.
- 4. Sprinkle top of bowls with cheese and serve with tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lpettirossi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tortilla Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews