- 1 1 package Knorr® Sides Plus™ Veggies - Southwestern Style Rice
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. ea.) reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 3 large carrots, diced
- 12 ounces cut-up cooked chicken breasts (about 1 2/3 cups)
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) unsalted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons roughly crumbled baked tortilla chips
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
How to Make It
Bring Knorr® Sides Plus™ Veggies - Southwestern Style Rice, broth, water and carrots to a boil in 4-quart saucepot. Reduce heat and simmer covered 12 minutes or until rice is tender.
Stir in chicken and tomatoes. Simmer 2 minutes or until heated through.
Just before serving, stir in tortilla chips and lime juice. Serve with additional tortilla chips, reduced fat sour cream, lime wedges and reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese, if desired.