Serve with your favorite queso dip or salsa as an appetizer, or top with shredded pork or cooked ground beef for hearty nachos.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 16 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons PROMISE BUTTERY SPREAD, melted
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 4 (8-inch) soft taco-size flour or whole wheat tortillas
- Combine buttery spread, lime juice, and seasoning.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet. Brush top of wedges evenly with buttery spread mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 14 to 16 minutes or until lightly browned.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tortilla-Lime Crackers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers, Breads, Snacks
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Kid-Friendly, Make-Ahead, Portable/Picnic, Quick/Easy, 5 Ingredients or Less
- CUISINE: American
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Rice/Grains
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Meatless
- COOKING METHOD: Bake
- OCCASION: Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter
- PUBLICATION: Southern Living
More Recipes for Appetizers