Since my daughter dislikes traditional lasagne, but loves (as we all do!) mexican food, I thought I'd try this! It was a HUGE success.. Give it a try!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) flour tortillas
- 500 gram groun minced beef fried
- 1 can(s) corn
- 1 can(s) kidneybeans in chilisauce
- 1 can(s) kidneybeans (plain)
- 2 can(s) cubed tomatoes
- 1 tub(s) sour cream
- 3 package(s) grated cheese
- 2 package(s) burrito seasoning mixes
- Spread the flour tortillas with the sour cream, put aside.
- Fry the minced beef until brown, tip in the beans, corn and tomatoes. Add the burrito seasoning and a splash of water. mix.
- start by putting a thin layer of beef mix, cover with a tortilla, add cheese. Start building the rest of the lasagne in the same way, finishing with the beef mix.
- finish off with a layer of cheese.
- Put in a 185 C oven for 20 Minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Nicolien and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note