Community Recipe from
- 10 soft Tortilla shells
- 1 pound(s) ground meat
- 1/2 onion chopped
- taco seasoning
- 10 ounce(s) tomato sause
- 12 ounce(s) salsa
- 3 eggs
- 1 container(s) small cottage cheese
- 1 cup(s) sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown meat and onions. Add taco seasoning to taste, tomato sause and salsa.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Combine eggs and cottage cheese.
- Layer tortilla shells / sause/ egg mixture/ cheeses/ repeat.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MBHartung and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tortilla Lasagna Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes