Community Recipe from
- 6 8 inch white corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) ancho chili powder
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 cup(s) strained tomatoes(pomi) divided
- 15 ounce(s) black beans drained
- 1 chayote med peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup(s) corn kernels
- 2 cup(s) monterey jack grated
- preheat oven 350
- heat oil in saucepan over med heat
- Add onion and saute 5 min
- Stir in chili powder, ancho chili and garlic- cook 30 seconds
- Add 1.5 cups strained tomatoes, beans, chayote, corn, and 1/2 cup water, salt and pepper.
- cover and cook 10 min.
- Coat 2 in deep by 8 in round baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread 1/4 cup tomatoes in bottom pan.
- Layer tortillas, bean mixture, cheese 4 times.
- Top with tortilla, rest of tomatoes and cheese.
- Bake 30 to 45 min
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leitiz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes