Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 8 inch white corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) ancho chili powder
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 cup(s) strained tomatoes(pomi) divided
- 15 ounce(s) black beans drained
- 1 chayote med peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup(s) corn kernels
- 2 cup(s) monterey jack grated
- preheat oven 350
- heat oil in saucepan over med heat
- Add onion and saute 5 min
- Stir in chili powder, ancho chili and garlic- cook 30 seconds
- Add 1.5 cups strained tomatoes, beans, chayote, corn, and 1/2 cup water, salt and pepper.
- cover and cook 10 min.
- Coat 2 in deep by 8 in round baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread 1/4 cup tomatoes in bottom pan.
- Layer tortillas, bean mixture, cheese 4 times.
- Top with tortilla, rest of tomatoes and cheese.
- Bake 30 to 45 min
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leitiz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note