1. Preheat broiler.
2. Place potatoes in a medium saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are crisp-tender; drain.
3. Cut bell pepper in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes. Place pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet; flatten with hand. Broil 10 minutes or until blackened. Place pepper halves in a paper bag; fold to close tightly. Let stand 10 minutes. Peel and chop.
4. Reduce oven temperature to 425°.
5. Heat a 10-inch nonstick ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add onion; cook 5 minutes or until golden and tender, stirring frequently. Add vinegar; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove pan from heat.
6. Combine parsley, milk, oregano, salt, black pepper, eggs, and egg whites in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Gently stir in bell peppers, potatoes, and onion mixture.
7. Return pan to medium-high heat. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil; swirl to coat. Add egg mixture to pan; cook 2 minutes, shaking pan occasionally. Place pan in oven. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes or until eggs are thoroughly cooked and top is lightly browned. Invert tortilla onto a serving platter. Cool slightly. Cut into 6 wedges.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.