Tortilla-Crusted Chicken Breasts
This delicious, easy-to-make chicken dish may just be the perfect thing for moms starved for time—watch the video and you’ll see what we mean.
More From Country Crock
- Calcium: 4%
- Calories: 250
- Carbohydrate: 8g
- Cholesterol: 90mg
- Fat: 10g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 4%
- Protein: 31g
- Sodium: 310mg
- Sugars: 0g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- 1/2 cup baked tortilla chip crumbs
- 3 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine tortilla crumbs, Country Crock® Spread and cumin in small bowl; set aside.
- Arrange chicken on aluminum-foil-lined baking sheet, then top with crumb mixture.
- Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes