Tortilla-Crusted Chicken Breasts
This delicious, easy-to-make chicken dish may just be the perfect thing for moms starved for time—watch the video and you’ll see what we mean.
More From Country Crock
- Calcium: 4%
- Calories: 250
- Carbohydrate: 8g
- Cholesterol: 90mg
- Fat: 10g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 4%
- Protein: 31g
- Sodium: 310mg
- Sugars: 0g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- 1/2 cup baked tortilla chip crumbs
- 3 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine tortilla crumbs, Country Crock® Spread and cumin in small bowl; set aside.
- Arrange chicken on aluminum-foil-lined baking sheet, then top with crumb mixture.
- Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note