Making your own tortilla chips is fun and easy! This is a low maintenance recipe that can be either baked or deep-fried depending on what you want! The tortillas can be cut anyway you want! I typically cut them into strips to go with Chicken Tortilla Soup. Enjoy!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) tortilla shells cut (strips, triangles, etc!)
- dash(es) salt to taste
- dash(es) pepper
- 1. Cut tortilla shells into strips, triangles, or whatever suits your needs!
- 2. Spray with canola oil or spread vegetable oil or butter on the tortillas.
- 3. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4. If baking, preheat oven to 375 degrees and bake until the tortillas turn to a light golden brown.
- 5. If deep-frying, heat oil and deep-fry until a light golden brown.
- 6. Let cool and serve!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lspehar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note