- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 large eggs
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- Pineapple-Kiwi Salsa (optional)
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Stir together 1/3 cup flour and next 3 ingredients.
Whisk eggs just until foamy, and stir in pressed garlic.
Place a wire rack coated with cooking spray in a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
Dredge chicken tenders in flour mixture, shaking off excess; dip in egg mixture, and dredge in crushed tortilla chips. Lightly coat chicken on each side with cooking spray; arrange chicken on wire rack.
Bake at 425° for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and done, turning once after 12 minutes. Serve with Pineapple-Kiwi Salsa, if desired.