Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup frozen chopped onions
- 1 cup frozen chopped green pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons fine flour (recommended: Wondra Flour)
- 2 tablespoons chili seasoning
- 1 (15-ounce) can artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups organic shredded jack cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed baked tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place tortillas in a pie plate with 1 cup broth. Turn once in awhile to ensure all tortillas are soaked, set aside.
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil. Saute onions, peppers, garlic and mushrooms for 5 minutes until slightly browned. Add turkey and cook until turkey is cooked through, about 7 to 9 minutes. Add remaining 1/4 cup chicken stock and remaining ingredients, except cheese and tortilla chips. Stir thoroughly and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place 4 soaked tortillas in the bottom of prepared baking dish, tearing to fit. Layer half of turkey mixture and half of cheese. Repeat layers. Top with crushed tortilla chips. Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tcwasserbach and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tortilla Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes