Community Recipe from
- 4 Flour Tortillas, any size
- Vegetable Oil
- First Method:
- Brush one side of tortilla with oil. Press, oil side up, into microwaveable bowl. Microwave at 50% for 2 min. Cook on full power for 20-60 sec. or until crisp, checking often.
- Second Method:
- Place tortillas into the tortilla pans, gently pressing into the bottom and sides. Bake tortilla according to recommended cooking times for tortilla size (see below), until shells are crisp and lightly browned on the edges. Remove to a cooling rack and let sit for 5 min. Carefully remove tortilla bowls from pans. Keep warm, or cool completely until ready to serve. Tortilla bowls can be stored in an airtight container for up to one week. To re-heat, bake in a pre-heated 325 F over for 3-5 min. until warm.
- Tortilla Size Cooking Temp. Cooking Time
- 6.5"-8" 400 F 5-7 min.
- Extra Crispy 400 F 7-10 min.
- 10" 400 F 7-10 min.
- Extra Crispy 400 F 10-12 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ammybear81 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tortilla Bowls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes