Great easy weeknight dinner.
Tortelloni-and-Grilled Vegetable Salad
More From Southern Living
Total: 40 Minutes
- 3 medium zucchini (about 3/4 lb.), cut in half lengthwise
- 1 (8-oz.) package sweet mini bell peppers, trimmed and seeded
- 1 (20-oz.) package refrigerated cheese-and-spinach tortelloni
- 1/2 cup Lemon-Shallot Vinaigrette
- 1 cup torn fresh basil leaves
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Toss zucchini and peppers with desired amount of salt and pepper.
- 2. Grill vegetables, covered with grill lid, 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until tender. Remove from grill; let stand 5 minutes. Coarsely chop.
- 3. Prepare pasta according to package directions. Toss together warm tortelloni, grilled vegetables, and vinaigrette. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm or at room temperature; sprinkle with basil just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This