Tortellini with Mushroom Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) frozen tortellini
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 2 package(s) shiitake mushrooms
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Cook tortellini according to package
- Add mushrooms and garlic and cook stirring frequently until mushrooms are tender; about 7 mins.
- Add 1 cup water; season with salt and pepper. Cook until liquid is reduced by half. Remove from heat; add tortellini, cheese, butter, and parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tinavan12 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tortellini with Mushroom Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes