Tortellini with Asparagus, Peas and Mint
Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. fresh or frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 lb. asparagus, trimmed and cut crosswise into pieces, keeping tips whole
- 2 medium cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 1 cup peas, thawed or fresh
- 1/3 c. pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 c coarsely chopped fresh mint
- 2 oz. fresh goat cheese, softened
- 2 TB olive oil
- 1 boneless chicken breast, diced and cooked or vice versa
- Cook tortellini until al dente; add peas and asparagus until they are just done; drain; reserve 1 c. cooking water
- Saute chicken in olive oil with garlic. Add peas and asparagus and pasta; add softened goat cheese, pine nuts,mint, salt & pepper. Moistened with some of the pasta water as necessary.
- Add a little cayenne or hot sauce to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EleanorCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tortellini with Asparagus, Peas and Mint Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes