It was quite good. the family loved it. i will def. make it again.
Tortellini and White Bean Soup
Tortellini and White Bean Soup is a hearty meal-in-a-bowl that takes little time to prepare. Use spinach tortellini for an extra boost of green in this bean soup.
More From Allyou
Total: 25 Minutes
- Calories: 383
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 24g
- Carbohydrate: 53g
- Fiber: 7g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 760mg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ribs celery, sliced
- 1 15-oz. can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 8-oz. package fresh cheese or meat tortellini
- 1 15-oz. can white beans, drained and rinsed
- Salt, optional
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1. Warm oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add celery, tomatoes and oregano and cook, stirring occasionally, until celery begins to soften, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant, 2 minutes longer.
- 2. Stir in broth and bring soup to a boil. Carefully add tortellini and beans and cook, stirring occasionally, until soup is heated through and tortellini are tender, about 7 minutes. Season with salt, if desired. Divide soup among 4 bowls, sprinkle each with 1 Tbsp. Parmesan and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note