Tortellini w/ Broccoli
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 pound(s) broccoli stalks removed, cut into small florets
- 4 clove(s) garlic thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 pound(s) frozen cheese tortellini
- 3 plum tomatoes seeded & diced
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Heat 1 T. butter in a large skillet over medium. Add broccoli and garlic; season with salt and pepper. Cook, tossing occasionally, until broccoli is crisp-tender, 6 to 8 minutes (if skillet gets too dry, add a little water).
- Cook tortellini in boiling water until al dente. Drain, reserving ½ c. pasta water; return tortellini to pot. Add broccoli mixture, tomatoes, and remaining 2 T. butter; season with salt and pepper, and toss enough reserved pasta water to create a sauce that lightly coats tortellini. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by saralynnspicer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tortellini w/ Broccoli Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes