Yield: 2 servings.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 165
- Calories from fat: 18%
- Fat: 3.3g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 9.2g
- Carbohydrate: 25.7g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 22mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 332mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/4 pound fresh asparagus spears (about 9 spears)
- 1/4 cup julienne-sliced zucchini
- 1/4 cup julienne-sliced carrot
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 ounces refrigerated cheese tortellini, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons warm canned low-sodium chicken broth, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon olive oil
- Dash of salt
- Dash of freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly grated Romano cheese
- Combine tomato and water in a small bowl; cover and let stand 15 minutes. Drain well. Chop tomato, and set aside.
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired. Cut asparagus diagonally into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Arrange asparagus, zucchini, carrot, and garlic in a vegetable steamer over boiling water. Cover and steam 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Place vegetables in a large bowl. Set aside, and keep warm.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain well.
- Combine chicken broth and next 3 ingredients, stirring well with a wire whisk. Place pasta in a serving dish; add tomato, vegetable mixture, and broth mixture, tossing gently. Sprinkle with Romano cheese, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables