More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 165
- Calories from fat: 18%
- Fat: 3.3g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 9.2g
- Carbohydrate: 25.7g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 22mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 332mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/4 pound fresh asparagus spears (about 9 spears)
- 1/4 cup julienne-sliced zucchini
- 1/4 cup julienne-sliced carrot
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 ounces refrigerated cheese tortellini, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons warm canned low-sodium chicken broth, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon olive oil
- Dash of salt
- Dash of freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly grated Romano cheese
- Combine tomato and water in a small bowl; cover and let stand 15 minutes. Drain well. Chop tomato, and set aside.
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired. Cut asparagus diagonally into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Arrange asparagus, zucchini, carrot, and garlic in a vegetable steamer over boiling water. Cover and steam 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Place vegetables in a large bowl. Set aside, and keep warm.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain well.
- Combine chicken broth and next 3 ingredients, stirring well with a wire whisk. Place pasta in a serving dish; add tomato, vegetable mixture, and broth mixture, tossing gently. Sprinkle with Romano cheese, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note