Tortellini Salad with Salmon and Peas
Photo: Jim Franco; Styling: Lynn Miller
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 406
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 20g
- Carbohydrate: 42g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Sodium: 781mg
- 8 ounces fresh salmon fillet, skin removed
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound fresh cheese tortellini
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup frozen peas, defrosted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1. Preheat grill to high; oil grate. Sprinkle salmon with pepper. Grill salmon, turning once, until cooked through and easily flaked with a fork, about 12 to 15 minutes total.
- 2. Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook tortellini according to package label directions, about 7 minutes. Drain and run under cold water, then drain again.
- 3. In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and lemon juice. Mix in tortellini and peas to coat. Season with salt. Gently stir in salmon and basil and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads