- 8 ounces fresh salmon fillet, skin removed
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound fresh cheese tortellini
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup frozen peas, defrosted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- calories 406
- fat 18 g
- satfat 4 g
- protein 20 g
- carbohydrate 42 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 60 mg
- sodium 781 mg
How to Make It
Preheat grill to high; oil grate. Sprinkle salmon with pepper. Grill salmon, turning once, until cooked through and easily flaked with a fork, about 12 to 15 minutes total.
Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook tortellini according to package label directions, about 7 minutes. Drain and run under cold water, then drain again.
In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and lemon juice. Mix in tortellini and peas to coat. Season with salt. Gently stir in salmon and basil and serve.