Tortellini Salad for a Crowd
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup wine vinegar, red or white
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 1/2 lbs. frozen cheese tortellini
- 4-5 cloves garlic, minced
- 15 oz. black olives, coarsely chopped
- 30 oz. artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped
- 8 oz. sun dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped (reserve oil)
- 1 T Herbes de Provence
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package, toss with oil and vinegar, and refrigerate to cool. Stir in all other ingredients except cheese and reserved oil from tomatoes. Refrigerate. Add cheese and oil from tomatoes just before serving.
- (If desired, cooked chicken pieces or shrimp can be added.)
- SERVES: 28
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SDickinson43 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tortellini Salad for a Crowd Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads