fun and easy
Use refrigerated tortellini, canned artichoke hearts, and a bottle of Caesar dressing to make this easy and hearty pasta salad.
- 2 (9-ounce) packages refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 3 ounces salami, sliced
- 1 (2 1/4-ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Garnish: whole green onions
- Cook cheese tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
- Toss together tortellini and next 5 ingredients; garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes