Tortellini in light broth
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 package(s) Tortellini
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- 3 tablespoon(s) Parmesan cheese Shredded
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh parsley finely chopped
- Pour the broth into large, heavy saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add the tortellini and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper. Cover and simmer over medium heat, stirring ocassionally, until the tortellini are al dente about 7 minutes...Season the broth with more pepper to taste.
- Ladle the both and tortellini into serving bowls. Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RandyHood and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tortellini in light broth Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes