- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (32-ounce) container fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (28-ounce) can roasted garlic diced tomatoes with onion and oregano, un-drained
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (9-ounce) package fresh mozzarella and herb tortellini
- 3/4 cup shredded fresh spinach
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 8 tablespoons shaved Parmesan-Reggiano cheese
- calories 202
- fat 4.9 g
- satfat 2.8 g
- protein 12.4 g
- carbohydrate 28 g
- cholesterol 19 mg
- iron 1.6 mg
- sodium 950 mg
- caloriesfromfat 22 %
- fiber 4.6 g
- calcium 200 mg
How to Make It
Place a Dutch oven coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add bell pepper, shallots, and garlic; sauté 5 minutes or just until tender. Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes, wine, and black pepper. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Add tortellini; bring to a boil, and cook 3 minutes.
Stir in spinach, beans, and artichoke hearts. Cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
Ladle soup into bowls; top evenly with cheese.