Tortellini en Brodo
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 carton(s) low sodium chicken broth 32 oz
- 2 strip(s) lemon zest
- 1 package(s) three cheese tortillini 9 oz refrigerated
- 1 1/2 cup(s) baby peas - frozen
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh flat leaf parsley minced
- Bring broth and lemon zest to boil over medium heat. Stir in tortellini, cover, return to boil. Reduce heat, simmer 8 minutes. Stir in peas, salt and pepper, simmer uncovered 2 minutes. Discard lemon zest. Serve sprinkled with parmesan and parsley
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gavlicks and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note