Really great recipe. So easy to make. I accidentally used a 19oz bag of frozen tortellini after not reading the recipe and found that amount of pasta to be just perfect for us. Will be adding this to our regular rotation!
Tortellini and Broccoli Alfredo
Prep: 1 minute; Cook: 9 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 1/4 cups)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 337
- Calories from fat: 26%
- Fat: 9.6g
- Saturated fat: 5.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 18.9g
- Carbohydrate: 43.7g
- Fiber: 3.3g
- Cholesterol: 36mg
- Iron: 1.7mg
- Sodium: 900mg
- Calcium: 375mg
- 1 (9-ounce) package fresh three-cheese tortellini (such as Contadina)
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh broccoli florets
- 1 (1.6-ounce) envelope Alfredo sauce mix (such as Knorr)
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 2 teaspoons light butter
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup preshredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cook tortellini according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; add broccoli during the last 3 minutes of cooking time. Drain well.
- Prepare sauce mix according to package directions, using fat-free milk, butter, and 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg.
- Combine sauce, pasta, and broccoli; toss well to coat. Top each serving evenly with cheese and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note