More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 733
- Fat: 51g
- Saturated fat: 25g
- Protein: 28g
- Carbohydrate: 43g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 172mg
- Sodium: 651mg
- 12 ounces ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup marinara sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (1 lb.) package fresh cheese tortellini
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Cook beef in a large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Stir thoroughly to break up meat until no longer pink, for about 5 minutes.
- Add onion, celery, carrot and bay leaf; cook, stirring often, until vegetables are tender, for about 6 minutes.
- Add cream and marinara sauce; simmer until sauce is thickened slightly, for about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, boil a pot of salted water and cook tortellini per package directions. Drain, add pasta to sauce, and toss well. Top with Parmesan cheese if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This