This was a great addition to our July 4th bbq, in place of a heavy, mayonnaise potato salad or cole slaw. This recipe really showcased the fresh corn, basil, and tomatoes. I served it slightly warm, though my husband preferred it cold the following day. I thought it was delicious either way. I did cut the amount of garlic in half, which resulted in the perfect dressing and flavor.
Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
Total: 20 Minutes
- 2 (9-oz.) packages refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups baby heirloom tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- Salt and pepper
- 1. Prepare tortellini according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, process olive oil and next 5 ingredients in a blender until smooth. Toss olive oil mixture with hot cooked tortellini, tomatoes, and next 3 ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This