This is a Great Summer Meal. I used garden tomatoes since we have so many and I also added Chicken that I marinated over night in Italian Dressing. I have never used fresh corn on the cob like this and honestly that is what made this one of my new Favorites.I can't say enough about how Good this Dish is!
Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
Total: 20 Minutes
- 2 (9-oz.) packages refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups baby heirloom tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- Salt and pepper
- 1. Prepare tortellini according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, process olive oil and next 5 ingredients in a blender until smooth. Toss olive oil mixture with hot cooked tortellini, tomatoes, and next 3 ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes