Tortellini and Asparagus
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Lemon zest
- 3 tablespoon(s) Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 package(s) frozen tortellini
- 1 pound(s) asparagus
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded parmesean
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup(s) toasted pine nuts
- Combine lemon zest, lemon juice, mustard, salt, sugar, garlic and olive oil. Set aside. Cook tortellini according to package, add cut up asparagus to pasta the last 3 mins, Drain, rinse in very cold water til chilled. Add dressing. Toss with parmesan, onions, and pine nuts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AndreaBTtaylor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note