I've been making this recipe since I saw it in the magazine in 2006 and it's always a hit. I double everything because the leftovers are A-M-A-ZING. Perfect for Sunday brunch, a quick all in one meal, or a side dish... Don't skimp...use the heavy cream...make it your "special" meal for the week!
Tortellini Alfredo With Prosciutto and Artichoke Hearts
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
More From Southern Living
- 2 (9-oz.) packages refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 strips prosciutto, chopped
- 3 marinated artichoke hearts, sliced
- 1. Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- 2. Heat cream in a large skillet over low heat. Gradually sprinkle in cheese, stirring constantly, until blended. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 to 20 minutes.
- 3. Add tortellini, prosciutto, and artichoke hearts; simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 to 10 minutes or until sauce is slightly reduced. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes