Top Romen bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 package(s) top romen noodles 1 beef
- 1/2 to 1 pound(s) ground beef cooked
- 26 ounce(s) spaghetti sauce
- 2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese devided
- 3 1/2 cup(s) water
- Heat oven to 400 degrees, break up noodles and spread on a greased 2 quart baking dish. Top with ground beef, pour spaghetti souce on top, sprinkle beef packet on top, sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella cheece, carefully mix , top with water. Cover with foil and bake until water is absorbed 35 to 50 minutes. Remove and top with 1 cup cheese, bake 5 to 10 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sharoncarlin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Top Romen bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles