Too-Easy Peach Cobbler
Peach Cobbler made with white bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 peaches(medium peeled and sliced
- 5 slice(s) white bread crusts removed
- 1-11/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- Place peaches in an 8 inch sq. baking dish coated with vegetable spray.
- Cut each slice of bread into 5 long strips, and place evenly over fruit.
- In a bowl, combine sugar, flour,egg and melted butter.
- Pour over fruit and bread.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until golden brown. (Butter and sugar caramelize over bread strips. You won't know it's bread)
- I like to use Pepperidge Sandwich Bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by drishling and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Too-Easy Peach Cobbler Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts