Too-Easy Peach Cobbler
Save even more time by using store-bought, crustless white bread for the topping on this peach cobbler.
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen peaches, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 5 white bread slices
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 large egg
- Stir together peaches and 2 tablespoons flour. Place in a lightly greased 8-inch-square baking dish.
- Trim crusts from bread slices; cut each slice into 5 strips. Arrange bread strips over fruit mixture.
- Stir together remaining 2 tablespoons flour, sugar, and next 2 ingredients; drizzle over bread strips.
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts