Tony's Steak from Bon Appetit
Community Recipe from
- 6 whole(s) scallions thinly sliced
- 1 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) light brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) toasted sesame oil
- 2 pound(s) flank steak
- kosher salt
- Combine scallions and next 7 ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag and mix well.
- Add steak; seal bag, pressing out excess air. Turn steak to coat. Refrigerate overnight, turning bag occasionally.
- Build med hot fire. Remove steak from bag and wipe off excess marinade. Season both sides lighltly with salt.
- Grill until well browned about 6 min per side for med rare. Transfer to cutting board and let rest 10 minutes. Slice against the grain
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SandyPTA and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Tony's Steak from Bon Appetit Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes