Prep: 5 minutes.
This recipe goes with Turkey Tonnato Salad
Yield: Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup drained canned solid white tuna
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 anchovy fillets, minced (optional)
- 2 to 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor, and combine until blended, adding 2 to 3 tablespoons water if too thick. Store, refrigerated, in an airtight container up to 2 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings